Our advanced Management System is based on three stages:
1.Offer Management Organized in files and deadlines, which allows us to follow closely each one of the customers’ needs.
2. Personalized file management and control of the key steps. Making project development easier as it is being managed by decision points marked and bounded in the fundamental areas:
- Purchasing:Request, booking, arrival of materials and meeting deadlines.
- Workshop: Planning and task execution.
- Customer: Planning and task execution.
3. Groupped file management. Offering an overview. Following this methodology we have been able to meet 100% of our project’s delivery times.
- THE OFFER
In this first stage we generate a project proposal, which is evaluated and sent to the customer for its approval.
The offer includes the following sections:
- Execution deadlines
- Offer pricing and terms
- Technical solution sketch. Draft.
Whether the customer approves the budget, que go on to STAGE 2, if not, we also analyze the reasons for non-acceptance of the project.
- PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Once the proposal has been accepted, we proceed with the project design and definition. At this stage, we deliver the final execution plan so the customer can approve it.
- PROJECT PLANNING
Once the project has been approved, we proceed with the manufacturing route definition and the solution part list in order to clarify purchasing needs.
Once the purchasing order has been set and knowing the delivery dates, we proceed to task planning.
During and after the planning stage, and until the end of the project, the folloing parameters are being monitorized:
- Supplier deliveries tracking
- Dates committed by the customer
- Workload at staff level
- PROJECT EXECUTION
Just when all the necessay elements have been received, we start the project execution which could take place at our workshop or at the customer’s company. The engineer in charge of the production area assignes a team leader who will be the interlocutor on the company’s everyday tasks.
Regular meetings between the production engineer and the technical department of the company will allow us to know the status of the project and to agree on the most interesting actions to take over at any time.
- PROJECT SUCCESS
Each one of the stages established
Each one of the steps established in the project entail an number of internal parameters that ensure that the projects are carried out as established.
We aim to finish our projects meeting the deadlines agreed with the customer. Also we maintain a trusting relationship sustainable over time.